The North West Urban Maintenance contract is the first project to be completed in the North Shore City Council area. This four-year contract project focused on a road renewal programme, maintenance and vegetation control.
The scope of work completed included a road renewal programme to repair and renew stormwater drainage, kerbs, channels and footpath renewal, and subsoil drain installation.
- Upper Harbour area
- Graffiti on completed work.
- Asset owners were unaware of the services on old roads.
- Lack of coordination and liaison with residents and businesses.
- Strategic customer liaison enabled smooth communication progress of updating customers and stakeholders.
- Updating important service provider’s old assets, which had been buried for years.
- Working closely with the client to identify potential problems before commencing any work.
Start: July 2014
Finish: June 2018