Our Project management system is based on years of experience and field work, through our experience and knowledge of the industry, we are capable in developing for you a clear and detailed understanding of your Civil project requirements, we endeavor on building great projects so let us help you take your project forward.
We have strong ties with industry specialists and our own inbound divisions to ensure the projects go smoothly on all levels.
Our understanding of local authorities and contracts will ensure that compliance is followed and a solid foundation of trust is built to required standards.
Our services include:
• Council consent applications for Building & Resource Consent – we have extensive experience with Local Councils throughout New Zealand.
• Project supervision, including:
• Contract administration.
• Preparation of tender documents.
• Preparation of schedule of quantities & payment claim and certification work.
• Evaluating tender documents.
• Recommendation of appropriate Contractors.
• Preparation of contract documents & programming.
• Project cost estimates.
• Project claims and variation assistance.
• Reviews of contract progress and quality.
• Reviews of construction costs.
• Liaison with Local and Regional Councils.
• Site supervision and certification for general construction work, when required by conditions of building and resource consent
We also deal with
• Project Forecasting
• Plant Management
Contact Us for a discussion on how we can help you resolve your project requirements.
Many jobs are rolling in, and we are rolling on with this is a project which we have been planning for a while and have finally started to develop. As with every other project this is important to our growing whanau at TROW, the Matahuru Papakainga Marae development is a special project closely tied with … Continue reading Matahuru Papakainga Marae Development
Our Labour Force is composed of a highly trained and experienced team, available for completing small to medium sized civil projects. Our approach is to see each project completed with the highest standards with our clients in partnership. Our labour force will work with you to achieve efficient project management, timeline compliance, health and safety, … Continue reading Labour Force