The North West Urban Maintenance Contract is the first time a project has rolled out in
the Northshore City Council area. The Project consists of a Road renewal programme, road reseal, road sign maintenance and vegetation control.
The Scope of work completed to date is a road renewal programme, enabling works on stormwater drainage repair and renewals, kerb, channel and footpath renewal, and subsoil drain installation. This is a Four year contract and we are currently 9 month into the first year. In terms of geographic extent, roads in Northcote, Birkenhead, Birkdale, Upper Harbour area and Hobsonville area have been maintained.
Contract is for four years we are 9 months into the first year as of July 2015.
All work perform on various road within Northcote, Birkenhead, Birkdale, Upper Harbour area, Hobsonville area.
Project challenges to date:
• Graffiti on completed work.
• Services on old roads not known by the asset owner.
• Coordination and liaison with resident and businesses.
Positive project changes:
• Customer Liaison Allocated, enabling communicating progress updates to customers and stakeholders.
• Updating some service providers with some of their old asset being buried for years.
• Working closely with client to identify potential problem before commencing any work.
Client: Transfield Services Ltd
Site Management: Kelvin Louie
Contract Type: Construct Only
Start: July 2014
Finish: June 2018
Auckland Transport Platform UpgradeRead More
Makatote Viaduct BridgeRead More
The Waikato ExpresswayRead More
North West Urban MaintenanceRead More
PATHWAYS Joint VentureRead More
Auckland Electrification ProjectRead More
Large Plant, Equipment & Mechanical Support SupplyRead More
Ellerslie Highway Main Highway connection Stage 2 Pier Support StructureRead More