Large Plant, Equipment & Mechanical Support Supply
Well Connected Alliance (Waterview Tunnel Project)
• Project Value $1.4B
• Supply of various plant items used for dewatering, power generation and earth moving.
• Mechanical support of WCA owned plant such as air compressors, lighting towers and water blasters
Visionstream (Fibre install for Ultra Fast Broadband roll out)
• Project Value $300M
• Supply on trucks and construction equipment
• Provide total mechanical support for excavators, trailers, small petrol powered tools, trailers, hydro-excavation and other such equipment.
Leighton Contractors (St Lukes Interchange).
• Project Value $100M
• Supply of Trucks and Loaders
• Mechanical support for Small Petrol Powered tools and some construction equipment.
Pipeworks (Various Projects).
• Supply of Dewatering Plant and Excavators for various work
• Mechanical Support for pumping equipment and various small plant.
Fulton Hogan John Holland (Various Projects)
• Supply of lighting towers and various small tools and machinery.
• Mechanical support of small plant and vehicles.
• Assist in managing rail specific compliance.
Transfield Services (Northern Construction)
• Maintenance Contract for North Shore footpaths and roading (Est $25M p/a).
• Supply of excavators and tip trucks.
Location: Ability to service entirety of North Island
Client: Focus on support for Tier 1 and 2 contractors
Management: Ian Ramsey
Contract Type: Maintenance, hire and long term lease