Large Plant, Equipment & Mechanical Support Supply
Well Connected Alliance (Waterview Tunnel Project)
• Project Value $1.4B
• Supply of various plant items used for dewatering, power generation and earth moving.
• Mechanical support of WCA owned plant such as air compressors, lighting towers and water blasters
Visionstream (Fibre install for Ultra Fast Broadband roll out)
• Project Value $300M
• Supply on trucks and construction equipment
• Provide total mechanical support for excavators, trailers, small petrol powered tools, trailers, hydro-excavation and other such equipment.
Leighton Contractors (St Lukes Interchange).
• Project Value $100M
• Supply of Trucks and Loaders
• Mechanical support for Small Petrol Powered tools and some construction equipment.
Pipeworks (Various Projects).
• Supply of Dewatering Plant and Excavators for various work
• Mechanical Support for pumping equipment and various small plant.
Fulton Hogan John Holland (Various Projects)
• Supply of lighting towers and various small tools and machinery.
• Mechanical support of small plant and vehicles.
• Assist in managing rail specific compliance.
Transfield Services (Northern Construction)
• Maintenance Contract for North Shore footpaths and roading (Est $25M p/a).
• Supply of excavators and tip trucks.
Location: Ability to service entirety of North Island
Client: Focus on support for Tier 1 and 2 contractors
Management: Ian Ramsey
Contract Type: Maintenance, hire and long term lease
Auckland Transport Platform UpgradeRead More
Makatote Viaduct BridgeRead More
The Waikato ExpresswayRead More
North West Urban MaintenanceRead More
PATHWAYS Joint VentureRead More
Auckland Electrification ProjectRead More
Large Plant, Equipment & Mechanical Support SupplyRead More
Ellerslie Highway Main Highway connection Stage 2 Pier Support StructureRead More